Thank you all so much for the comments, facebook comments, and emails on my last post. I still have a few responses to send: bear with me, I am unaccustomed to receiving such high volumes of correspondence! It marks a first for this blog to get almost 50 responses to a post.
Which tells me that it’s totally ok to show you my deep inner self, perhaps even useful. So I have a few more posts about my recent experiences planned, but this particular one is a round up of all the nice things I have read, seen, acquired, experienced or done in the last week. Well, maybe not ALL. A girl still needs a little privacy!
Without further ado, this week’s Happy List:
- Finally, finally booking for my Australian learner’s test. It’s been over year since I drove and I miss the independence.
- Tori Amos, and all that she does. You will see me at the Regent Theatre in Melbourne on 12 November. Oh, yes.
- Chatting to lovely friends halfway across the world, who tell you about Tori’s tour dates.
- Buying corsets and tatoo-showing, skyscraping satin heels from Sideshow Design
- Free Form Final Friday. What a blast it was this month! And the after-dinner at Mecca Bah was great too.
- People who are brave enough to show up to Free Form yoga and just do their own thing. You guys rock!
- KeepCup. My favourite purchase of the year – now take-away coffee is also guilt-free and environmentally neutral. Providing it’s fair trade and organic, of course! And my dealer, er, I mean, coffee guy, throws in a free coffee with your cup purchase.
- Being stopped in David Jones by a girl who wanted to tell me that I have the best bum ever. I kid you not. I will secretly love her forever.
- Leigh-Ann Thomas. Because she loves booklets. And because she is responsible for the snazzy new look of this blog, and the awesome photos of me. Email her if you want to know more about what she does.
- Champagne and late nights
- Pyjama parties and early nights
- Cleaning house on a Sunday morning
- Napping on a Sunday afternoon
- This album. I have only had it for two weeks, I know the words to all the songs, and I cannot listen to it enough.
- Planning trips to Fiji
- New friends
- Old friends
- Opening my heart in backbends. Deeeelishus!
- And, of course, all of you. And your lovely messages, and your open hearts.
I could go on, but I fear I shall bore you. Here’s to more nice nice nice things this week. I am so lucky.