Yes, netherweb is a real word…
- 6 months of free yoga at yogaconcepts online if you go to the ‘yoga on demand’ page and enter the code VB0001
- A totally FREE poster designed by Heidi from DaisyBones, which won the competition over at BlissChick (click the image to download, or wallpaper for your computer here)
- This article – so interesting. Link originally posted by Jenn. I totally agree – I have been going through old photos and have realised that I have never looked or felt better than I do now. And I don’t do any ‘real’ exercise. I just do my yoga and walk most places. As they like to say at KYM, yoga is exercise, but should never be thought of as such!
- This article over at The Frisky. My, the things that appear to have passed me by in the last ten years. Who knew. Seriously, who?
- Have you ever tried a Yoga To The People podcast? I almost always do my own practice, but I like Greg. His yoga is sloooow. Just how I like it. It allows me to breathe slowly, as I do. None of this rushed half-breath, too-fast up-dog-down-dog nonsense, which makes me verrry cranky. Also, it’s free. Bless them.
- Lastly, this video. Queen Tori of the Pixies.