I’m tired. When I am tired, I get paranoid.
Have I mentioned this before? Anyway, KNOWING this fact doesn’t actually help much with the actual experience of the paranoia. Some things do though. Sleep. Watching cooking shows.
And writing lists of what I’m grateful for. Even if I am too frikkin tired to be really grateful for anything.
So here goes!
- Poh’s Kitchen. Podasted straight to my computer and watched prone on the couch. Cooking shows are my go-to medicine for misery. I don’t know why, I just know they work.
- Sleep (of course).
- How my BFF texts me whenever I most need to hear from her. How can she tell? That woman is creepily intuitive.
- Learning, albeit slowly, the correct use of ‘No’ in getting unstuck and staying in flow.
- Parties! Even though they are the cause of my fatigue.
- Taking risks. Calculated risks, but risks nonetheless.
- Skyping with my family across the sea.
- The *amazing* conversations that have come out of some of my recent blog posts.
- Feeling disciplined. I am, you know, despite being a bon vivant. No more procrastination for me!
Have a lovely week, everyone.