Oh, what a nice Easter surprise! The Evolving Yogi gave me a Kreativ Blogger award (thanks hon…)
Despite the originator being rather…kreativ…with the spelling of the award, it’s a bit of fun & I haven’t done one of these for a while.
So, 7 random/interesting things about me:
- Someone once told me that my (unusually shaped) thumbs were the indicator of a serial killer. Granted, that was in high school. They may not have checked their facts very carefully.
- I ‘grew’ half a centimetre taller after I started doing yoga. It’s all in the posture.
- I once ate nothing but polenta for almost an entire Winter. I craved and craved it.
- I have a fixation with ceramic ware from Mud Australia.
- Despite the ceramic thing, I live with so few possessions that people often ask where the rest of my stuff is. I just hate visual clutter.
- I’ve had Knitter’s Block for about two years now – I want to knit, but just…can’t quite do it.
- I still get pimples. Is that an overshare? Well, everyone told me they’d stop coming eventually. Not true. Maybe when I’m 70?
- Devi Wears Prana
- Anytime Yoga
- Azphoenix’s Blog
- Warriors & Goddesses
- Karen in Yogaland
- The Yoga Lunchbox
- Garden of Yoga
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.