Life is so full. Full of busyness, obligations, responsibilities. Lists.
This November, take time to invest in yourself. slow down and just BE in the beauty of Bali. And do yoga of course!
This retreat is for you if:
- You are are looking for ways to bring self-care, self-expression, and overall wellness into your daily life
- You need some time out to heal, emotionally or physically, from a big year
- You know how important self-care is, and understand that a week of deep nurturing can often carry you through a year (or more) of living!
- You are looking for a fun way to explore yoga
- You want to deepen your existing yoga practice
When: 23 – 28 Nov 2013
Cost: AUD$1850 single or $1650 twin share.
Earlybird if paid in full by Sep 30, 2012: $1600 single, $1400 twin share.
Where: Honeymoon Guesthouses, Ubud, Bali
What you get for that:
- 5 nights of beautiful accommodation in the premium Sawah rooms (read: fit for a prince or princess)
- Breakfast every day
- Welcome dinner feast
- Final night dinner feast
- Designer clothing trunk show and bubbles. What an afternoon!
- Optional half-day tour of the best shopping in Ubud. I’ve added this because people so enjoy the amazing designer clothing you can get in Bali, and the equally good prices.
- 2 gorgeous treatments: massage, facial, reflexology. You choose.
- Morning and evening yoga – asana, pranayama, chanting and philosophy
- A private lesson with me to work on your own particular goals or challenges. People tell me this is one of their favourite parts of the retreat.
- Collection from the airport in Bali
- Party pack
You will need to arrange your own flights.
To book, you will need to pay a $450 non-refundable deposit, with the balance payable in full one month before the event.
To pay your deposit, choose the ‘Deposit’ option, add it to your cart and check out. You can pay your balance in the same way, by choosing the ‘Balance’ option. Earlybird prices are available till September 30.
If you are not quite ready to commit yet, you might want to join the Yoga Mafia* to keep up to date with my blog, get some free resources, and get to know me a bit better. You will get an email every Friday & you can always unsubscribe