Light Up Your Life starts 14 January 2013! Get it NOW for the early-bird price of $99.
We all want to live a happy, bright life, right?
Then why do we so often sabotage ourselves?
Here’s the key: with ALL goal-setting, including goals like taking better care of ourselves, if we don’t know WHY we are tripping ourselves up, we keep doing it, over and over.
This course is designed to get to the core of what motivates you (and why you sometimes set goals or intentions and don’t act on them).
Once you know that, you have all this amazing power to effect change in your life.
You might also find that you want something a little different than you expected. That may be why those goals weren’t working for you.
You can make 2013 your best year ever by cutting through your emotional B.S., getting strong and comfortable in your body, and learning the art of radical self-acceptance.
Light Up Your Life is a more sophisticated version of the Two Words Project, helping you get clear on the life you want to create by finding your intrinsic motivation.
This four-week e-Course follows the course of a day: dusk, darkness, dawn and then, eventually, full bright daylight.
Week 1: Dusk: what do you want to keep in you life? What do you want to get rid of?
Week 2: Darkness: pausing in the space left by the endings, and evaluating what might come next.
Week 3: Dawn: introducing the new elements into your life -new beginnings!
Week 4: Daylight: this is where you get really solid with your awesome new habits, your fabulous new life.
Wondering why we start with dusk?
It’s a housekeeping thing.
Dusk represents endings. You’ve gotta clear the clutter and the crap aside so you can see what’s underneath. Which might be awesome, and may need work. You just don’t know if you can’t see it.
So we are going to start by gently examining our lives, deciding where we most want to shed light.
This process is what yoga is for: getting to know yourself better, with compassion. Most people start yoga as a physical thing, and leaner to know their bodies better. Over time, very often, there is a natural progression towards wanting to bring the physical wellness they get from breathing and stretching and being present into all parts of their lives.
That’s what this course is for.
It’s a way to deepen your yoga practice, not just on a physical level (by developing a home practice) but also by delving into the philosophy of yoga and using that to make your life better. Oh yeah!
Yoga is great stuff. Want to join in and harness its full power?
What you can expect from this course:
- An e-book on signup, with a personal story from me, course outline, outline of some of the yoga philosophy we will be covering, and worksheets to get you started. Pre-homework, if you will.
- Weekly course material, delivered to your inbox each Monday:
- a personal story from me
- journal prompts to help you figure out what’s motivating you, what’s blocking you, and how you can clear your way to awesome. We call this ‘svadhyaya’ in yoga: self-examination without judgement.
- a fifteen-minute video yoga practice to do at home
- a healthy (and easy) recipe from the Mindful Foodie. Healthy eating is such an important Light Up Your Life habit!
- a guided practice from Kerry Belviso to help you release blocks in another way.
- Full support from me and the other course participants via a secret Facebook group
- Bonus guided relaxation and meditations as well as extra audio
- At the end of the course, you will have a full hour of video yoga practices + the audio versions + a clear, actionable framework for creating real change in your life next time you need it. Or dealing with change when it is thrust on you unexpectedly.
Early-bird price of $99 until 30 Dec…
At the end of the course, you will have:
a full hour of video yoga practices
+ the audio versions
+ two words for your best year yet. Two words that really represent what motivates you.
+a clear, actionable framework for creating real change in your life next time you need it. Or dealing with change when it is thrust on you unexpectedly.
If you have any trouble downloading your e-book after you sign up, just email me